The SiteMate product lines have evolved over the years with improvements in technologies, miniaturisation of parts and new ways of manufacture.
Keeping abreast of industry trends and demands, SiteMate still offers one of the most advanced site surveillance systems in the world.
Evolution from 2012 to 2018 over 7 years!
2012 – SiteMate – Standard designed, beta tested and field tested
2012 – SiteMate – Standard released with 24/7 surveillance, remote view CMS, DVR, 3G comms & Security pack
2013 – SiteMate – Standard Intelligent temperature management field tested and released
2013 – SiteMate – Public address system and on site microphone field tested & released
2013 – SiteMate – PRO released – includes HD IP cameras & Hybrid NVR
2013 – SiteMate – Access control and attendance logging option released
2013 – SiteMate – VoIP phone option field tested and released
2013 – SiteMate – Intercom option field tested – scheduled release Q3
2013 – SiteMate – Weather station option in field testing – scheduled release Q3
2013 – SiteMate – Solar & dual power option in field testing – scheduled release Q3
2013 – SiteMate – KEY BOX scheduled for release in third quarter Q3
2013 – SiteMate – Satellite communications option in beta testing Q2
2013 – SiteMate – Site remote lighting control option in field testing – scheduled release Q3
2014 – SiteMate – Full industrial component released Q1
2014 – SiteMate – Web controllers included in all models Q2
2014 – SiteMate – PRO version now ships with dual SIM cards (Optus & Telstra) Q2
2014 – SiteMate – C-SPACE version released in Australia Q3
2014 – SiteMate – Security panel now included in models Q3
2014 – SiteMate – Operations move to larger manufacturing facility Q4
2015 – SiteMate – LED spot lights incorporated with motion sensors
2015 – SiteMate – Hire services now available, try before you buy!
2017 – SiteMate I-WATCH new smaller footprint
2018 – SiteMate I-WATCH PTZ – Pan, tilt and zoom version
2018 – SiteMate AIR – single standalone camera with 3G/4G
Our esprit de corps approach . . .
- Provide a healthy and safe workplace environment
- Create an organization that allows each person to make a difference
- Create and foster client relationships based on trust and respect
- Do the proper homework on every project
- Be unconditionally honest with our clients
- Be innovative in creating and measuring value
- Invest in the development and transfer of technologies and skills
- Provide seamless worldwide capable products
- Provide all of our services and technologies at the highest level of quality
- Use sustainable development principles to guide us in our work